To join the San Paolo Hall of Residence you must:
- be enrolled at any university-level institution for the current academic year
- be between the ages of 18 and 25
- have satisfactory academic records
- have a special predisposition for community life
Type of room and rate
|Type of room||Annual rate||1st instalment||2nd instalment||3rd instalment||4th instalment|
|Classic single with en-suite toilet and shower||€8.470||€2.050||€2.140||€2.140||€2.140|
|Standard single with en-suite toilet and shower||€8.850||€2.100||€2.250||€2.250||€2.250|
|Classic single with shared toilet||€7.850||€1.790||€2.020||€2.020||€2.020|
|Standard double with en-suite toilet||€7.250||€1.730||€1.840||€1.840||€1.840|
|Standard double with shared toilet||€6.950||€1.670||€1.760||€1.760||€1.760|
The admissions process
• Please read our Educational Plan and the rules carefully.
• Fill out and send the online application form below. When you send your application, you are expressing an interest in learning more about our hall of residence, but you are not required to register and we are not required to reserve a bed for you.
• Please note that during the interview, you will be asked to submit:
o an identity document
o your tax identification number
o a copy of your most recent high school report card and final examination marks if you have them.
• You will be notified of the results of your interview via email within a few days.
All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.